Maple Walnut Fudge
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces (1 bag) white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces (1 jar) marshmallow cream
- 1-1/2 cups California walnuts, lightly chopped, divided
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper so that paper hangs over the edges of the pan.
- In a large saucepan melt butter, then add sugar, maple syrup and sweetened condensed milk and stir until combined. Stir mixture constantly over medium heat and bring to a full boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in white chocolate chips until almost smooth.
- Add in marshmallow cream and stir until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- Pour fudge into lined pan. Gently press the remaining 1/2 cup walnuts into fudge.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Lift parchment paper to remove fudge from pan and cut into 24 squares and serve.